Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



vrijdag 12 oktober 2012

granny squares bag for winter

My first granny squares bag was made in all bright and funky summer colours. 
But now, I prefer the more sober and soft autumn colors, just like the colors you see on the trees.

Last year I bought a couple of skeins from Drops, and I used them to make the grannies for this bag :



The wool changed into a variety of colours, so I just kept crocheting and the result was very harmonious. 



I cut some lining and sewed it in by hand.  The handles are old, I used them before.And I added the felted flower too.

It is a nice big soft bag - just what I wanted.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...